Sunday, August 31, 2008

In trhe beginning

Here I am! I'm a single male, 28 years old, I'm an actor, a writer and an anything else that will make me money in the mean time until I get my career off the ground-er. I don’t know what to do with my life… I’m depressed, but not really… And on top of it all, I’m in love with someone that I don’t think loves me back. Nothing could be worse then that… EXCEPT, that the girl that I love is my best friend, so I see her all the time and I can’t stop thinking about her, ever. I can’t tell her how I feel because I’m afraid. THIS IS INHERENTLY ME. I’m the most outgoing person in the room, but I’m too afraid to tell a girl that I like her. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly, but I know it's not a self esteem thing. I like me. I think, I'm great. But women have always been a problem with me. I can talk all night long, but making that move to the physical side just never seems to happen. Maybe I have some kind of illness... like a syndrome or something. I need to check webmd.com.

No comments: